Available as a stand-alone workshop with follow-up coaching or delivered as part of a broader cultural transformation programme. The diagnostic tool can be employed to support improved teamworking and outcomes from mergers and acquisitions, underpinning leadership development programmes for first line and mid-level managers, organisational development and talent management strategies or to affect increased employee engagement.
Built on 20+ years working with thousands of leaders and organisations across many diverse sectors.
Includes customisable questionnaires to identify and capture measurements of specific and pre-defined attributes.
Certified consultants work with you to support you in identifying clear actions and decisions to deliver better results.
- Assessments are available for teams and individuals to help develop a unified culture or to inform professional development opportunities.
- The suite of tools includes a number of assessments for different levels and experience.
- Suitable for first line managers and above to help identify strengths and areas for development on the journey towards leadership.
- The assessment can be delivered as a stand-alone workshop following pre-work survey completion and supporting coaching to increase self-awareness and inform a skills and attribute development plan.
- Can also be delivered as part of a longer term leadership development programme with progress monitoring.
- Supports ongoing talent management programmes and can aid in recruitment of future leaders and managers.
- The appropriate tool is selected for the level and experience of the participants, briefed in and distributed for completion.
- Participants receive a detailed report and dot plot illustration.
- Our experienced coaches discuss, analyse and explore the insights with participants and provide supporting coaching to explore the insights, uncover deeper understanding and to draw out actionable steps towards personal and professional development.
As an introduction to the tool and to provide a starting point for discussions, you can choose to complete this introductory short version of the Personal Values Assessment (PVA).
- A clearly plotted assessment and accompanying report which can serve as a benchmark for ongoing development and to measure progress.
- Builds essential self-awareness to help understand strengths and how to optimise them, whilst developing leadership skills and strategic thinking capability.
- Develops awareness of self and impact on others, and affect positive influence as a result
- When used in a team context it can support improved performance and excellence in team-working, as a result of a deeper understanding of roles, strengths, influence and impact.
We take particular care over the nature of the stimulus and develop tasks and activities to engage, to appeal to a range of learning styles and to support application of learning. This is adapted to suit location, size and experience of the participants and to support reflection and application to the specific workplace situation. This ensures embedded behaviour change and long-term impact meaning greater return on your training and development investment.
“Primeast was selected following a competitive tender to identify the consultants that could best help us understand the working cultures and opportunities of bringing together two organisations. They were professional, experienced and very knowledgeable, and tailored their solution to meet our business need.”