The current challenges to leadership are unprecedented. While the context and scale is new for us all, the challenges we face are not: how to keep our people safe and well and be able to lead with purpose, vision, resilience; how to manage virtual and remote teams and ensure a continued sense of connectedness, inclusivity and an understanding of the shared goal. Meanwhile, we are being bombarded with new and incomplete information on a daily basis and must continue to lead, manage and direct with as much certainty as we can.
As a team of expert and accredited coaches, we've been supporting leaders of organisations globally for over thirty years and we value the relationship we've built up over the years as a result. Our values are important to us as an organisation and never more so than in current times. And so, it is important to us that we continue to provide world-class support, working with you towards a better future. As an introduction to our coaching services we want to provide your leaders, as newcomers to the Primeast offering, with a quickstart coaching programme, delivered virtually.
“Effective leaders outperform ineffective leaders every time”
The Role of our Coaches
- To work with each individual coachee to identify specific and achievable objectives and outcomes of the introductory coaching programme.
- To provide safe and sound mirroring to leaders to help define sound and alternative courses of action.
- To give you a structured framework to develop critical thinking approaches and explore impacts and consequences of the actions you commit to take.
- To provide a level of strategic focus which enables and strengthens your ability to lead with resilience, purpose and clarity.
- To lead and manage the coaching process to support the coachee in achieving the agreed goals.
- To provide confidential contracting which serves the coachee, the coach and any appropriate third party.
Free Coaching Programme Structure
This unique introductory offer includes the following:
- An initial 45 minute telephone consultation exploring, in detail, the specific challenges and objectives of the coachee during which contracting details will be explained and agreed.
- A series of 3 free coaching sessions which will be scheduled by agreement with the coach and coachee over a period of 4 months and which will take place virtually over Skype, Zoom or similar.
- Once the 3 sessions are complete, coachees will be given the opportunity to decide if subsequent sessions are desired and a payment schedule will be agreed.
- This free offer is available to any clients, potential or existing, who are new to the Primeast coaching service and includes a limit of 3 coachees per organisation. Spaces are limited.
Your commitment to us
In the current times we feel it is important that we behave in line with our core values and purpose. It's the reason we do what we do. Supporting leaders in challenging times is why we exist. We have a proven track record and we believe the best testament to our expertise is our clients' success. Unique circumstances demand unique solutions and we believe in what we do, so much so, that we want to share it with you in the hope that we can all build a better future, working together. All we ask of you in return is:
- that you approach the coaching sessions with an open and growth mindset.
- that you behave with equal generosity in return, whether that's in a personal or professional capacity.
- if you are impressed with the service, tell others about your experience.
How We Can Support You
We will work with you to design a customised programme to achieve your desired outcomes whether that's a one-off workshop or a team skills diagnostic to inform future training investment, to a fully integrated programme of leadership development. Speak to the team or check out our work to see how we can help you.
The Leadership Circle™ IMPACT Programme
Learn more about this immediate start, short programme for leaders and senior leadership teams, which can be implemented virtually from TODAY. Help your leaders rise to the challenge, with immediate IMPACT.Find out more
Our programmes include off-the-shelf leadership programmes and workshops depending on level and experience. Or speak to the team about a customised solution, specific to the challenges you face.Find out more
See Our Work
With over 30 years' experience in leadership development and consulting, we've worked with global organisations in diverse sectors, fostering highly collaborative working relationships built on trust and expertise.Find out more