The Industry Challenge
Falling oil prices, a drop off in production, reduced financial incentives and a knowledge cliff are causing problems for businesses and making it hard to plan for the future. This is without factoring in health and safety concerns, regulation and the global drive for energy efficiency, which have created challenges for businesses over recent years.
To thrive, oil and gas companies need to learn how to operate more efficiently to maximise resources, innovate to secure safe and reliable sources of fuel, attract and retain talent, and ensure they remain compliant.
However, this push and pull between investment and cost saving imperatives means that often something falls by the wayside.
Working with organisations globally providing leadership and organisation development solutions, from graduate programmes to executive coaching, for 30 years, with proven measurable results.
Creating highly effective, customised solutions to ensure you achieve your training and development objectives, using a blend of innovative approaches, materials and methods.
Experienced practitioners deliver highly engaging and applied learning experiences, ensuring participants demonstrate real, lasting behaviour change resulting in significant performance improvement.
How We Work with You
- The initial consultation is deep and detailed to ensure we can deliver the right solution, programme structure and support for your specific requirement
- A dedicated project team designs the appropriate solution for your needs which can include a range of methods, delivery styles, materials and tools.
- Our accredited coaches can apply a range of tools, if appropriate, to support development through detailed and effective analysis.
- The facilitator, equipped with a detailed understanding of the workplace challenges and situations, manages the learning experience to ensure meaningful transfer of learning, directly back to the workplace.
Ensuring an Outstanding Experience
- Our global network of associates and consultants reaches across the globe, ensuring localised and culturally sensitive expertise; the right person, in the right place at the right time.
- Our associates and consultants are accredited in a range of evidence-based development tools allowing us to apply the right tool for the job.
- We provide wrap-around support to the client and the delivery team, with dedicated project teams ensuring an efficient and wellco-ordinated experience.
Working with You to Achieve Improved Performance
Our particular area of expertise is people development and organisational alignment. We can help if you need to:
- Build world-class technical and project leadership teams within in a global context.
- Create efficient and diplomatic intercultural working with the industry and with colleagues.
- Ensure excellent management of stakeholder relationships in line with the organisational goals.
- Develop outstanding communication and interpersonal skills within teams to ensure they have everything they need to work together effectively.
- Establish sustainable policies, procedures and frameworks to ensure goals are achieved.
- Create of highly engaged teams and learning cultures that facilitate ongoing innovation, using proper induction and on-boarding programmes, coaching, mentoring and consulting.
- Foster highly engaged, high-performing individuals and teams, strategically and culturally aligned to the organisation's purpose and vision.
“Our Cape People values of capability, opportunity and commitment are being embedded with the opportunity for all staff to work out how to bring them alive in the work they do for the business. CAPEability equips our senior team to make the most of this opportunity as it plays out in the services they lead for our customers”