The Industry Challenge
Engineering and construction have the potential to add billions of dollars to economies around the world, as populations surge and changes in technology increase infrastructure demands. Realising this potential is easier said than done, with the effects of global economic downturn still affecting many organisations and a skills shortage restricting ability to take on projects. This is compounded as the industry is made up of different, overlapping sub-sectors, requiring multiple disciplines to work together to deliver projects on time, to brief and on budget
Companies in the engineering and construction sector are used to doing more with less following the financial crisis but now they have to take this knowledge and leverage it to create growth. This includes conserving and developing skills to ensure demand can be met and quality levels are upheld, as well as innovating to meet the demands of a green, energy efficient future.
To do this, organisations must have mechanisms in place that facilitate knowledge transfer, development and acquisition, in addition to cross-sector collaboration. Processes are required to encourage ideation and innovation in order to safeguard the future, while ensuring leadership is effective and capable of aligning stakeholders to a unifying and relevant purpose. Simultaneously, there must be a culture of compliance, to ensure health and safety, quality, and industry rules and regulations are met.
Working with organisations globally providing leadership and organisation development solutions, from graduate programmes to executive coaching, for over 30 years, with proven measurable results.
Creating highly effective, customised solutions to ensure you achieve your training and development objectives, using a blend of innovative approaches, materials and methods.
Experienced practitioners deliver highly engaging and applied learning experiences, ensuring participants demonstrate real, lasting behaviour change resulting in significant performance improvement.
How We Work with You
- The initial consultation is deep and detailed to ensure we can deliver the right solution, programme structure and support for your specific requirement
- A dedicated project team designs the appropriate solution for your needs which can include a range of methods, delivery styles, materials and tools.
- Our accredited coaches can apply a range of tools, if appropriate, to support development through detailed and effective analysis.
- The facilitator, equipped with a detailed understanding of the workplace challenges and situations, manages the learning experience to ensure meaningful transfer of learning, directly back to the workplace.
Ensuring an Outstanding Experience
- Our global network of associates and consultants reaches accross the globe, ensuring localised and culturally sensitive expertise; the right person, in the right place at the right time.
- Our associates and consultants are accredited in a range of evidence-based development tools allowing us to apply the right tool for the job.
- We provide wrap-around support to the client and the delivery team, with dedicated project teams ensuring an efficient and well-co-ordinated experience.
Working with You to Achieve Improved Performance
Our particular area of expertise is people development and organisational alignment. We can help you to:
- Create a culture that supports the sharing and cultivation of talent and skills
- Ensure there are mechanisms and policies in place that enable individuals to perform
- Build resilient teams that have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as technical capabilities, to ensure successful collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Identify a compelling, shared purpose to which all are aligned that will enable your organisation to thrive
- Develop best-in-class technical and project leadership on a global scale and take the company forward
- Ensure proper policies, procedures and cultures are in place to support compliance with health and safety, environmental, and quality regulations
- Make innovation a ‘business as usual’ practice
“This has been the best course ever: it has only been a few weeks but the impact it has had on me and my team has been massive. We are all bought in to the new way of working, the team are empowered and taking on new work, and I have time in my diary to be able to coach, train and help new starters.”