The Industry Challenge
Financial Services companies are operating in a challenging and ever-changing environment that requires a change in both strategy and operations. Technology has created continuous, disruptive change within the sector. Survival requires the creation of new ecosystems, effective leadership and strategic direction, and the ability to attract talent when there is a lack of STEM graduates. All this makes future-proofing an uphill struggle.
To succeed, the financial services industry must focus on creating effective organisational change - which comes with significant risk if not done correctly. Ensuring that transformation plans engage all stakeholders, with everyone sharing in the vision. Strong leadership and exceptional communication are needed at all levels to successfully roll out and sustain meaningful, transformative change.
To deal with talent shortages, organisations need to be smart when it comes to skills. Knowledge transfer, retention and cultivation are vital to maximise existing resources and ensure everyone is adding value.
Working with organisations globally providing leadership and organisation development solutions, from graduate programmes to executive coaching, for 30 years, with proven measurable results.
Creating highly effective, customised solutions to ensure you achieve your training and development objectives, using a blend of innovative approaches, materials and methods.
Experienced practitioners deliver highly engaging and applied learning experiences, ensuring participants demonstrate real, lasting behaviour change resulting in significant performance improvement.
How We Work with You
- The initial consultation is deep and detailed to ensure we can deliver the right solution, programme structure and support for your specific requirement
- A dedicated project team designs the appropriate solution for your needs which can include a range of methods, delivery styles, materials and tools.
- Our accredited coaches can apply a range of tools, if appropriate, to support development through detailed and effective analysis.
- The facilitator, equipped with a detailed understanding of the workplace challenges and situations, manages the learning experience to ensure meaningful transfer of learning, directly back to the workplace.
Ensuring an Outstanding Experience
- Our global network of associates and consultants reaches across the globe, ensuring localised and culturally sensitive expertise; the right person, in the right place at the right time.
- Our associates and consultants are accredited in a range of evidence-based development tools allowing us to apply the right tool for the job.
- We provide wrap-around support to the client and the delivery team, with dedicated project teams ensuring an efficient and well co-ordinated experience.
Working with You to Achieve Improved Performance
Our particular area of expertise is people development and organisational alignment. Here are some of the ways Primeast can help you:
- Identify a shared organisational purpose that will drive your company forward in the ever-changing financial services climate.
- Foster highly engaged, high-performing individuals and teams, strategically and culturally aligned to the organisation's purpose and vision.
- Design and roll-out a successful change management programme, taking into account regulatory, operational and emotional challenges.
- Develop resilient leadership that is capable of delivering technical and project work.
- Create a culture that encourages innovation and continuous learning and development.
- Ensure employees are sensitive to and compliant with regulatory frameworks.
- Develop strong communication and interpersonal skills among teams to facilitate collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
“Primeast rapidly mobilised to support the design of an event which not only helped us to understand the strengths and development needs of our entire management population, but to do so in a way that was engaging and challenging. They were able to use their existing understanding of our business alongside their range of experiences with other companies to ensure we got an effective, fit for purpose solution.”