The Industry Challenge
Organisations are facing a patent cliff, healthcare reforms across key markets, and what many are calling an ‘innovation crisis’. All of this means the pressure is on for companies to meet the need for fast-paced development and change.
To adapt to new market dynamics and satisfy investor demands for performance, organisations need to build strong innovation pipelines and operate in a more agile, outward-looking way. Efficient processes and compliance are not enough; there now needs to be a creative, collaborative and commercial mindset in order to remain competitive.
Greater public scrutiny of the environmental, social and ethical impact of pharmaceutical operations is also changing how organisations do business. Corporate social responsibility has greater significance than ever before, requiring stakeholders to learn a new set of skills that have traditionally been seen as ‘soft’ or peripheral to the often life-saving work taking place in labs around the world.
Working with organisations globally providing leadership and organisation development solutions, from graduate programmes to executive coaching, for 30 years, with proven measurable results.
Creating highly effective, customised solutions to ensure you achieve your training and development objectives, using a blend of innovative approaches, materials and methods.
Experienced practitioners deliver highly engaging and applied learning experiences, ensuring participants demonstrate real, lasting behaviour change resulting in significant performance improvement.
To find out more, view or download our free report exploring the challenges of leadership in the pharmaceutical, bio-science and healthcare industries.
How We Work with You
- The initial consultation is deep and detailed to ensure we can deliver the right solution, programme structure and support for your specific requirement
- A dedicated project team designs the appropriate solution for your needs which can include a range of methods, delivery styles, materials and tools.
- Our accredited coaches can apply a range of tools, if appropriate, to support development through detailed and effective analysis.
- The facilitator, equipped with a detailed understanding of the workplace challenges and situations, manages the learning experience to ensure meaningful transfer of learning, directly back to the workplace.
Ensuring an Outstanding Experience
- Our global team of associates and consultants reaches across the globe, ensuring localised and culturally sensitive expertise; the right person, in the right place at the right time.
- Our associates and consultants are accredited in a range of evidence-based development tools allowing us to apply the right tool for the job.
- We provide wrap-around support to the client and the delivery team, with dedicated project teams ensuring an efficient and well-co-ordinated experience.
Working with You to Achieve Improved Performance
Our particular area of expertise is people development and organisational alignment. We can help you:
- Identify a unique and compelling purpose that is a reflection of all stakeholders and is capable of creating a competitive edge in the market
- Develop teamwork and interpersonal skills to improve working across cultural and geographic boundaries and facilitate collaboration
- Cultivate the behaviours that foster a culture of innovation and the practical realisation of ideas
- Build exceptional technical and project leadership skills within a global context that facilitate continual organisational improvement
- Establish sustainable policies, procedures and frameworks to ensure goals are achieved
- Harness the unique talents of everyone within your organisation to ensure sustained performance and success
- Develop a shared culture to navigate major change, such as merger or acquisition
“The Primeast project exceeded all our expectations and will have a long term impact on the commercial success of our company. I do not regret any of the resources in staff time and finance that were expended reaching where we are now - fantastic improvement against the background of acquisition of an SME by a Multinational in a remote location, internationalisation with local, German and Norwegian cultural adjustments and challenges.”