The Industry Challenge
Organisations face tightening budgets and platform capitalism where organisations are connected to freelancers, consultants and independent providers through a web-enabled marketplace. Consequently, those operating in a more traditional service space have seen competition grow and change in nature taking with it the best talent - attracted by more flexible, autonomous and often lucrative ways of working.
To compete in a saturated marketplace in which opportunities are shrinking, professional service firms need to learn how to work with a diverse and new mix of stakeholders, while creating strong USPs that attract business. The days of holding a monopoly over a client are gone and organisations will increasingly have to collaborate with competitors in order to offer the services companies need.
This places demands not only on the ability of professional service firms to work successfully as part of multi-faceted, culturally varied teams, but also their capacity for innovation, customer relationship building and operating in a lean, efficient way.
Working with organisations globally providing leadership and organisation development solutions, from graduate programmes to executive coaching, for 30 years, with proven measurable results.
Creating highly effective, customised solutions to ensure you achieve your training and development objectives, using a blend of innovative approaches, materials and methods.
Experienced practitioners deliver highly engaging and applied learning experiences, ensuring participants demonstrate real, lasting behaviour change resulting in significant performance improvement.
How We Work with You
- The initial consultation is deep and detailed to ensure we can deliver the right solution, programme structure and support for your specific requirement
- A dedicated project team designs the appropriate solution for your needs which can include a range of methods, delivery styles, materials and tools.
- Our accredited coaches can apply a range of tools, if appropriate, to support development through detailed and effective analysis.
- The facilitator, equipped with a detailed understanding of the workplace challenges and situations, manages the learning experience to ensure meaningful transfer of learning, directly back to the workplace.
Ensuring an Outstanding Experience
- Our global network of associates and consultants reaches across the globe, ensuring localised and culturally sensitive expertise; the right person, in the right place at the right time.
- Our associates and consultants are accredited in a range of evidence-based development tools allowing us to apply the right tool for the job.
- We provide wrap-around support to the client and the delivery team, with dedicated project teams ensuring an efficient and well co-ordinated experience.
Working with You to Achieve Improved Performance
Our particular area of expertise is people development and organisational alignment. Here are some of the ways Primeast can help you:
- Create a culture of innovation that generates new ideas and improved service for clients.
- Develop communication and interpersonal skills to ensure everyone is capable of working collaboratively as part of a diverse team made up of multiple stakeholders.
- Build outstanding technical and project leadership within a global context.
- Liberate talent to maximise output and performance.
“I succeeded in reaching my desired outcome to be confident and trust the decisions I make as a manager and this has helped me maintain positive relationships when faced with challenges from my direct reports...”