The Leadership Circle™
Leading in today’s 21st Century workplace requires a different set of skills. The old command and control and hierarchies have long been replaced with flatter organisations and generative, agile styles of leadership. The Leadership Circle™ Impact programme is designed to support this generation of leaders in developing the skills they need to move their employees, teams and organisations forward in a complex VUCA marketplace.
The Leadership Circle™ is a system based on the Universal Model of Leadership. It is supported by research which proves a correlation between leadership effectiveness and business performance. It includes a comprehensive 360 leadership assessment measuring two primary leadership domains - Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies. Once the assessment profile is completed leaders receive detailed feedback and work with the accredited coaches to uncover insights and opportunities to sharpen skills and improve leadership behaviours.
“Effective leaders outperform ineffective leaders every time”
- Well-researched competencies measuring how you achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your own development, act with integrity and courage, and improve the organisational systems.
- High scores in the Creative dimensions correlate to high levels of leadership effectiveness, and subsequently high levels of business performance.
- Developing a creative mindset and leadership competencies affects personal and professional success.
- Reactive tendencies include an emphasis on caution rather then creating results, self-protection rather than productive engagement, aggression rather than alignment.
- High scores in the reactive tendencies dimensions are illustrated by a focus on gaining approval of others and high control tactics.
- Relying too much on reactive tendencies results in low levels of leadership effectiveness which has a direct impact on business performance.
The Leadership Circle™ IMPACT Programme
The Leadership Circle™ is one of the most comprehensive tools for leadership today. Primeast's IMPACT programme consists of the following elements:
- A Leadership Circle™ 360 Assessment for each individual
- A custom designed classroom or virtual programme to work on the 29 leadership competencies associated with the assessment
- High performance impact coaching for 3-6 months for individuals
- Optional: a team collective report
As an introduction to the tool, you can complete this free Leadership self-assessment. You will receive a comprehensive report upon completion. Once you've received your report you are welcome to speak to a member of our team, accredited and experienced in analysing and identifying opportunities for development using the Leadership Circle Profile and System.Complete Self Assessment
How it works
Participants will be asked to select a number of people across a mixed stakeholder group to complete a full assessment. A full report including a dot plot will be produced mapping the participants against the creative competencies and reactive tendencies dimensions. The outputs are analysed with an accredited coach and insights explored for deeper understanding.
Actions and development opportunities are established and the participant is guided to apply these in the context of the day-to-day business. A follow up session explores the impact of the actions and the opportunities arising from the resulting transformational performance.
Additional programming opportunities exist for individual leaders and their teams to further develop the 29 competencies through workshops and coaching.Find out more
Find out more
Unlike most profiles that take hours to interpret, the Leadership Circle Profile integrates key information in a way that brings fundamental issues to the surface instantly. Our certified practitioners, experienced in your industry, will customise the feedback and follow-up sessions to the individual's specific development needs. Watch the Leadership Circle video to find out more.
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1423 531083 | +1 609 642 8821
- Email: email@example.com
“Since 2010 I have continued to work with Primeast for other needs; participating in their inaugural Future Leaders workshops, which focused on my personal business impact and subsequently supported by a follow-up series of 1 to 1 coaching sessions. This programme contributed enormously to my own personal career success. I was promoted from Regional General Manager, through a number of other strategic roles to my current role as Nuclear Portfolio Director. Primeast has also supported me and a close colleague in helping create and deliver a Delivery Manager Development Programme training programme, for which we are both very grateful.”
How We Can Support You
We will work with you to design a customised programme to achieve your desired outcomes whether that's a one-off workshop or a team skills diagnostic to inform future training investment, to a fully integrated programme of leadership development. Speak to the team or check out our work to see how we can help you.
Meet the Team
Our accredited consultants will work with you in employing the right tool for your requirements. They are highly skilled in uncovering insight and understanding and working with clients, supporting their adult development.Find out more
Our programmes include off-the-shelf leadership programmes and workshops depending on level and experience. Or speak to the team about a customised solution, specific to the challenges you face.Find out more
See Our Work
With over 30 years' experience in leadership development and consulting, we've worked with global organisations in diverse sectors, fostering highly collaborative working relationships built on trust and expertise.Find out more