The Industry Challenge
Our rapidly changing world presents great challenges in the social, economic, environmental and humanitarian fields. Around the world, Third Sector and Not-for-Profit organisations (NFPs) are engaged in addressing issues as diverse as poverty and economic growth; food security and rural development; health and education; conflict management and refugee protection; human rights and humanitarian crises; and climate change and the environment.
At Primeast we celebrate and support the transformational leaders who are involved in this important work. They use their talents, expertise and creativity to make a major difference in the lives of others. Often, dealing with limited resources, close financial scrutiny and governance issues. Cross-cultural challenges, security risks and burnout all place leaders under increasingly tough demands to creatively “do more with less”, to make more of their talents, and engage more strongly with their teams.
As a result, these agents for change welcome the chance to improve their skills in leadership, teamworking and managing the challenges of change. Playing more to their strengths, adding measurable value in their work and personal fulfilment.
Working with organisations globally providing leadership and organisation development solutions, from graduate programmes to executive coaching, for 30 years, with proven measurable results.
Creating highly effective, customised solutions to ensure you achieve your training and development objectives, using a blend of innovative approaches, materials and methods.
Experienced practitioners deliver highly engaging and applied learning experiences, ensuring participants demonstrate real, lasting behaviour change resulting in significant performance improvement.
How We Work with You
- The initial consultation is deep and detailed to ensure we can deliver the right solution, programme structure and support for your specific requirement
- A dedicated project team designs the appropriate solution for your needs which can include a range of methods, delivery styles, materials and tools.
- Our accredited coaches can apply a range of tools, if appropriate, to support development through detailed and effective analysis.
- The facilitator, equipped with a detailed understanding of the workplace challenges and situations, manages the learning experience to ensure meaningful transfer of learning, directly back to the workplace.
Ensuring an Outstanding Experience
- Our global network of associates and consultants reaches across the globe, ensuring localised and culturally sensitive expertise; the right person, in the right place at the right time.
- Our associates and consultants are accredited in a range of evidence-based development tools allowing us to apply the right tool for the job.
- We provide wrap-around support to the client and the delivery team, with dedicated project teams ensuring an efficient and well co-ordinated experience.
Working with You to Achieve Improved Performance
Our particular area of expertise is people development and organisational alignment. Here are some of the ways we can help::
- Facilitation and coaching to adopt and embed more effective ways of working.
- Leadership skills development using an appropriate range of tried and tested tools and methods that can be used immediately in the workplace to deliver sustainable performance change.
- Team development so everyone can play to their strengths and those of others.
- Develop communication and interpersonal skills to work together more effectively.
- Skills to manage change and remain strategically and culturally aligned to the organisation's purpose and vision.
Primeast engaged with 1,500 leaders from business and the public sector in Nigeria and Ghana. After each event many stayed to talk more about the use of PrimeFocus in their work, enthusiastic to turn their visions into reality for a better Africa. The energy and vibrancy of these countries was impressive and inspirational.