Developing Emotional Intelligence Unlocks Performance
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves and develop and maintain social relationships. It shapes our ability to cope with challenges, and to use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
Growing emotional intelligence is the most powerful enabler for your teams, ensuring they are future fit; with the ability to self-regulate and self-lead in any situation, no matter how challenging. Only by understanding your own patterns of thinking and behaviours can you begin to recognise them and consciously manage them for better results.
Building Productive Relationships with EI
Designed specifically for individual contributors, this course is delivered onsite in 2 days or virtually in 5 half days.View Programme Outline
Dynamic Leadership with Emotional Intelligence
Designed for Managers seeking to develop more advanced leadership skills, this programme is delivered in 2 days onsite or as 5 half days, virtually.View Programme Outline
How EQi 2.0 supports Individual and Team Performance
The EQ-i 2.0 360 assessment is the world's leading measure of emotional intelligence. It examines 15 key competency areas which are critical for building relationships and teams, resolving conflict, improving collaboration and building resilience.
Participants complete the assessment and receive a report detailing the five composite areas: Self-Perception, Self-Expression, interpersonal, Decision-making and Stress Management. Expert coaches will help participants explore how to build on these insights to improve wellbeing, develop better relationships and improve communication and performance as a result.
How you 'show up' has a direct impact on the behaviour and performance of others; understanding how to leverage this, will have a significant impact on team performance
Once you have the knowledge, you must 'act'. A generative approach to developing emotional intelligence will ensure you continuously reflect, adjust and continue to evolve on the road to mastery
Unlocking Leadership Potential
Building on the insights, leaders must seek to work on areas for development, developing the skills, knowledge AND mindset to be able to lead more successfully and authentically
Expert coaching helps leaders to explore insights regarding their own development journey and provides a safe space to explore, reflect, question and challenge for their own improved performance and behaviours
Building Productive Relationships with EI - Summary Outline
The programme comprises of 2 days onsite or 5 half-days delivered virtually. Participants complete 5 modules:
- Module 1 - Understanding EQ-i Competencies
- Module 2 - Self-Expression - developing self-awareness, a growth mindset and learning self-command
- Module 3 - Self-Perception - exploring behavioural style and developing assertiveness and empathy
- Module 4 - Interpersonal Skills - transactional analysis and problem-solving
- Module 5 - Stress Management - developing agility and resilience
Dynamic Leadership with Emotional Intelligence - Summary Outline
The programme comprises of 2 days onsite or 5 half-days delivered virtually. Participants complete 3 modules:
- Module 1 - Emotional Intelligence in Leadership - effective leadership behaviours, becoming a full range leader, defining your leadership style
- Module 2 - Understanding Emotional Intelligence - Eqi competencies - a deep dive, the business case, the Johari window
- Module 3 - Developing Key Competencies - understanding triggers and hot buttons, using EI to manage successful, tough conversations