Working as your trusted adviser and development partner
We listen, understand and develop customised training and development solutions for our clients, working with you to create outstanding organisational cultures with high performance leadership and teamworking, strategically aligned and engaged people, equipped to succeed in the face of change and challenge. We support your Organisational Development strategy for the long-term, empowering your people and adapting solutions to ensure real, enduring impact. Our global team of highly skilled, accredited associates allows us to select the right person to deliver in terms of skills, experience, style, language and cultural fit.
From the very beginning, we listen so that we truly understand the challenges you face, both internally and externally. And because we've walked in your shoes, we understand.
Our dedicated design team create the programme, including all materials to suit the delivery, the sector, the business context, the environment, the timescales and the budget.
Our global team of highly skilled, accredited Associates allows us to match the right person to deliver in terms of skills, experience, style, language and cultural fit.
Our values have been in place, almost unchanged, since our company was founded, and they influence the way we work with each other, the way we relate to your organisation and people, and the way we deliver our services. As a team, we are united by our shared purpose; to support organisations in creating outstanding places to work where individuals can thrive and achieve their personal and professional potential.
- To respect our clients, their employees and ourselves
- To do the right things for the right reasons
- To do what we say we will do
- To be true to ourselves
Sustainable Development Goals
Primeast is committed to the United Nations Global Compact and its 10 guiding principles on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
- To believe that people should have the opportunity to be themselves
- To thrive on diversity: people, skills, race, background, gender etc
- To have a clear and compelling purpose so that employees and associates feel fulfilled
- To be aware of our own behaviours and their impact on others
- To commit ourselves to the emotional, intellectual and physical wellbeing of our clients, their employees and ourselves
- To build resilience, both internally and externally
- To acknowledge that today's solutions are not good enough for tomorrow
- To explore, share and implement creative solutions
- To offer clients new products and services that are assured
- To add value for our clients
- To develop and use the potential of all our people
- To generate sufficient profit to benefit our clients and our staff
- To maintain high professional standards and quality control
- To collaborate with our clients as their trusted advisor
- To trust in the strength of working as a team with colleagues, clients and others
- To act with a duty of care to our associates so that they can be the best they can be
- To commit ourselves to high standards in every aspect of our work
- To think and act for the long term
- To act responsibly for clients, employees, suppliers and the communities in which we work
- To use the environment responsibly for our business needs
Our background in experiential learning has evolved into an approach which combines three main areas of adult development: mindset, practice and challenge. This approach balances the development of mental resilience with the development of new skills and a learning experience that tests and challenges with the care and support of highly-skilled coaches and consultants.
Deep learning is affected through the use of innovative and proven experiential development techniques, relevant to the learner's reality and in support of the strategic objective.
Our coaches are experienced in empowering leaders to share their knowledge, skills and learning with their peers, colleagues and teams for a long term impact on results.
The impact of the learning experience has proven to inject energy and excitement into an organisation having a direct impact on performance and results.
Our highly-skilled, accredited coaches are experienced in testing and challenging individuals and teams to unlock and embrace their personal and professional potential.
People have always been at the heart of what we do. From the very beginning, Primeast was a pioneer in corporate experiential learning, and has worked globally, supporting household names such as Unilever, Esso and SC Johnson to develop managers using innovative methods and testing environments. Our early focus on transformational leadership development underpins our approach to training and development today. What makes us different is the proactive management of the learning experience to apply each and every learning exchange directly back to the workplace situation. This results in real, measurable behaviour change which has had a huge impact on the organisations we've worked with, whether that's significant revenue increases, dramatic cost savings or the creation of high performing, highly productive, innovative and effective teams.
Our team of consultants and associates are accredited in an extensive range of leadership diagnostics and tools which can be employed to support the development of robust and resilient leaders, equipped to succeed in a complex and volatile business environment.
We work with pioneering organisations to ensure our delivery is at the forefront of leadership thinking. Whether that is providing wellbeing workshops as part of an inclusive or mindful leadership programme or our credentials as accredited practitioners of proven, successful leadership development tools.
Positive Mental Health at Work
Mental Health at Work
Leaders are responsible for creating the conditions for employees to thrive. Taking care of mental health, resilience and wellbeing has proven to have a positive impact on performance.
Level 7 Executive MBA
Level 7 Executive MBA
Primeast works with York St John University to deliver the Level 7 Senior Leader (MBA) Degree programme at their campuses in London and York.
Negotiating for Success
Primeast delivers accredited programmes as stand alone interventions or integrated as modules into a wider programme for developing your leaders.
What our clients say
“Primeast facilitated the creation of a high performance ‘Change Team’ to work on a significant business challenge to support Cape’s continued commitment to organisational success. The design was outstanding as it combined theory and practice; provided on-line resources, experiential activities, testing and challenging provocative thinking. The facilitation skills were exceptional as we explored leadership. There was clearly a golden thread of facilitation, not prescriptive training. The EQi 360 was used effectively and sensitively to support the learning and will form part of the on-going coaching”