The development challenge
Every individual presents a development challenge because of their unique perspective, experience and strengths. When employing a range of tools, assessments and diagnostics to support people development programmes, coaching has been proven to be the critical element which typically leads to the unlocking of the individual's potential. Our coaches work with individuals and teams to help identify their personal challenges, default behaviours, opportunities to accelerate their performance and provide a crucial support to explore, review, challenge and consolidate skills and thinking. By supplementing programmes and workshops with coaching support, new skills and thinking can be applied and embedded ensuring greater impact and longer term positive change.
“86% of companies feel that they recouped the investment they made into coaching plus more on top...70% of individuals who receive coaching benefited from improved work performance, relationships and more effective communication skills.”
Skills-based coaching (Scaling Talent) is provided by highly experienced, accredited coaches from our global team ensuring the best fit in terms of language, skills and cultural fit. Skills-based coaching can supplement any of the Scaling Talent modules and can be structured to provide focused coaching to support individuals:
- A structured coaching programme is provided and delivered virtually by a member of our experienced and accredited coaching team.
- Skills, knowledge and behaviours are applied in the workplace and time is given to reflect and receive developmental support to ensure new practices and approaches are embedded.
- Skills-based coaching is provided as a follow up to the workshop and can be related to a personal development plan with actions and outcomes agreed at the outset.
Growth coaching (Prime Leadership) provides valuable space in our volatile world for leaders to take stock of the challenges they face, explore a range of scenarios and options for action and to consider how they 'show up' in the process. Working with leaders we will help you achieve greater impact through coaching:
- Coachees receive personalised feedback and insights from the carefully selected 360 diagnostic or outcomes from prior leadership development.
- The personalised coaching programme will provide actionable and ongoing development support to affect transformational and enduring behaviour change with carefully managed levels of test and challenge.
- We also support organisations in leadership team coaching and developing the internal coaching capability to create a coaching culture.
How coaching multiplies return on investment
Coaching is an important component of our Prime Leadership development programmes. Coaching is used to support the 360 diagnostic assessment process helping the coachee to understand, explore and develop actions from the reports provided. Ongoing coaching helps the coachee begin to unpick their default behaviours and start to implement more creative approaches to their own leadership.
The development diagnostics we employ have been proven to deliver real results when supported by experienced coaching. Having worked with leaders as coaches for over twenty years our coaching programmes have been refined to ensure the greatest return on investment. Read more about how we've provided coaching as part of an integrated approach to learning and development.
The coaching experience - test drive
If you're finding it difficult to select the right coaching for your organisation (we know its not easy), please contact us to arrange a 'test drive'.
We will provide you with access to one of our carefully selected diagnostics for you to complete and we will arrange a no-charge ninety minute coaching call with a member of our coaching team to explore the insights from your initial assessment. They can also provide you with more information about the range of diagnostics and assessments we use.Book a Coaching 'Test Drive'